Dr. Tom Price: A look at the left’s criticisms
Most of President-elect Donald Trump’s cabinet picks have drawn ire from the left, but a few of his picks are literally making their heads spin and one of those is the pick for the Department of Health and Human Services, Dr. and Congressman Tom Price
There is no shortage of articles and commentary from the usual players–Huffington Post, Mother Jones and like minded websites . However, even the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) published a “Perspective” a couple of weeks ago that took a critical look at Dr Price and his views and policies.
Co-founder of the Surgery Center of Oklahoma and the Free Market Medical Association, Dr. G. Keith Smith joined me on the Outbreak News This Week Radio Show to discuss the criticism’s, Obamacare and healthcare in general.
LISTEN to the interview below:
The Outbreak News This Week Radio Show, the first and only radio program dedicated to infectious disease and health news and information, airs every Sunday at 8 pm ET in the Tampa Bay area on AM 1380 The Biz and online at http://1380thebiz.com/
- Podcast: Dr Rodney Rohde discusses Medical Laboratory Science for the hour
- Legionnaires’ disease: An interview with Dr. Mark Edwards and Sarah Ferrari
- Rabies: A comprehensive interview with Pamela Wilson
- Bioterrorism: An interview with Lawrence Roberge, PhD
- Lyme disease Q & A with Dr. Paul Auwaerter
- Free market health care: Interviews with Drs. Umbehr and Smith